Friday, May 16, 2014

Crochet Withdrawal: Paige Makes Some Charts

WHY HELLO THERE READERS!

Today (I haven't gone to sleep yet!),  I finished my last class of my freshman year in college!! Only 1 final, a quick trip home, and a second final stand between me and SUMMER (my favorite season)!!

In celebration (and procrastination for studying), I went to my handy-dandy "yarn" Pinterest board. And found this:

These awesome perler bead coasters are Mario mushrooms! If you want these perler bead ones, check out DelightfulEpiphany's Etsy page!

In the caption of my Pinterest "pin", the caption read "...must make crochet charts for this! adorable!". So, I'm sure you can guess that I did do this. I don't have my hooks or yarn with me anymore, but I am planning on channeling my inner DelightfulEpiphany and create the crochet version of these coasters! So instead, I made the charts and I am getting EXCITED!
A blue mushroom coaster chart!
I will keep you updated on all of my adventures! Until I get home, I will be studying, finishing up final projects, and creating more crochet charts for the summer!

Until next time, readers!

xoxo,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment