Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Saga of Paige and Her Computer

Well, I have to apologize for my lack of posts lately; as the title of this post could insinuate, I have had many computer problems.

It all started right at the end of my spring break - my hard drive crashed. I got a new one (woohoo!), but then I had some bracket problems...apparently, a bracket should be replaced along with your hard drive - who knew? Not me! And then, of course, there were software problems, so re-imaging was in store, but problems still continued.

Now, after 4 trips to the Apple Store in 3 weeks... I am proud to announce that now I have a brand new machine that works like a charm!

The only unfortunate thing is when my original hard drive crashed was that I did not back up any of my files - trust me, I had student backup system issues, along with every piece of bad hardware and software problem I had these past few weeks.

That being said, most of my patterns and things have disappeared into thin air...including some of my original patterns. BUT, PRAISE THE LORD FOR GOOGLE DOCS because the patterns published on this website are SAFE! The ones that were in the works, well, those are history.


**Another Update On My Life: I'm on my last week of classes! So that's good. A final portfolio and two final exams are the only things holding me from summer. BUT, I will be home over the lovely Memorial Day Weekend and will definitely start this blog back up and running full force!**

Keep on reading for more posts!

xoxo,
Paige
(PS sorry I have to get my online signature back - will be back next time! xoxo)

No comments:

Post a Comment