Sunday, March 30, 2014

Spring Break (FINALLY!) ... with a new themed project!

Hello Everyone!

I am so sorry for the lack of posts in the last few weeks since Kappa Alpha Theta's bid day - I have been so busy doing sorority stuff, along with keeping up with my midterms and school work (aka no time for my craft!)

So, remember how I talked about the Theta pillow in my last post? Well I'm finally getting started on it! I bought my lovely black and gold yarn, got my size F crochet hook and started reading my chart that I made!

I call my pillow the "Don't drop that K-A-O" pillow... and that's what it will be referred to throughout the process of its' creation:
Red Heart Super Saver Yarn: Gold and Black

The start of intarsia stripes woohoo :)
I'll keep working on it, along with many other projects I have in store for this upcoming week! Have a fabulous weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment