Friday, April 4, 2014

The Adventures of a Pillow

Hello Readers!

My apologies for not posting in a few days, especially that I am home for my Spring Break! I've been busy doing homework, applying for study abroad, shopping, and of course, crocheting!

Over the past few days, I have been this close to finishing the FRONT of my pillow! Unfortunately, I will not be able to bring the completed pillow back to school for the end of this semester - I still have an intricate back to work on before I can stuff it!

completed theta!
All of the letters are completed - just need to finish the top border!
Due to the intarsia crochet, I had a LOT of scrap yarn left over, so I kept them and am starting to make little felted balls from the scraps (tutorial from kundhi.com here) - to make them into felted balls to make lovely Kappa Alpha Theta-themed coasters (inspired from this tutorial by Inspired by Charm):

soooo many scraps
a black felted ball and a gold felted ball!
Well, I hope that the next few weeks bring you well - I will (hopefully) keep updating the blog, but finals are going to start rapidly approaching, but I will be back in summer in full swing! Happy Spring!!




No comments:

Post a Comment