Thursday, February 13, 2014

Crocheting My Way Through Recruitment

Hello readers!

I am so sorry for not posting in a while - for those of you who are just visiting for the first time, my spring semester here at college has just started, meaning schoolwork has picked up and left less time for crocheting!

A big thing about college social life includes going "Greek" (or known as joining a sorority) - which I plan on starting my own recruitment journey this weekend!

I do not want to go into specifics (because that is not allowed), but I will show you my crochet aspect of my nametag to show all the girls that I will be meeting over the next two weeks that I love my craft!
Just a single chain to hold up my nametag around my neck
As I was trying to figure out all of the interesting things about me, I realized I neglected the new part of my blog a bit - the Free Patterns Section! So, in the spirit of recruitment starting and the fact that my headwarmer broke two days ago, I decided to create (and write the pattern for) Paige's Ear Warmers! Check back in a few days for the FREE pattern! Actual pictures (besides my materials) to come!
I don't know what's wrong with my phone sometimes...sorry for the upside down picture!
Wishing you all a fabulous weekend and a Happy Valentine's Day!!

xoxo
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment