Saturday, December 28, 2013

Meet My New Friend: Scottie Jr.!

After finishing my dear friend Scottie, I was itching to create another pillow. The complexity of creating Scottie, but the simplicity of it made me want more. So, that's exactly what I did.

But, I didn't think that I had enough yarn to make enough of the "normal" sized squares, so I attempted to figure out a smaller square, which TADA! I created the first round of a typical granny square to create the Scottie Jr. Pillow:

I created 6 of the squares in 9 different colors (Scottie had 9 squares in 6 different colors):
an "artsy" picture of all the squares
an overhead view of all the squares

I used the exact same technique as the Scottie Pillow to sew it altogether and got this:


So officially meet my two friends: Scottie (left), and Scottie Jr. (right)

Check back later: I'm making my first ever TUTORIAL!

xoxo
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment