Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Snow, SVU, and a Scottie Pillow

Since I'm home for winter break, I find myself sleeping until I'm the only one in my house. But today was an extra special day to wake up at 10:30...it was SNOWING!
my backyard as the snow keeps falling!

So, what else would I do on a snowy day? Binge-watch one of my all-time favorite shows, Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, and of course, work on my first winter break crochet project, a Patchwork Scottie Dog Pillow, inspired by this post.
the most fabulous marathon
I have been crocheting these adorable little squares in preparation to put my pillow together:
So far, I have done about 36 squares, with only 18 more squares for the body of the pillow to go! Then, the next part is to crochet 30 more squares for the band and then I can sew it all together.

Here is my progress so far:
Scottie Pillow Side 1

Scottie Pillow Side 2
If you're wondering what the random yellow lines are, I tend to piece my projects together with bobby pins--they're a lot cheaper than stitch markers at craft stores!

Check back later to see my progress after my snowy day inside!

xoxo
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment