Sunday, December 15, 2013

Welcome to Oh So Stitchy!

Hello everyone, and welcome to my blog! Please bear with me, as I am new to all of this; I am just a college girl who loves to create things out of string!

I figured for my first blog post, I would kind of talk about why I decided to become a craft blogger. I imagine that in future postings, I will keep you all updated on the projects I am working on, and my experiences in the knitting and crocheting community.

My name is Paige, and I am a Pinterest Addict. Yes, I admit that openly...I (sometimes) sit in some of my big lecture classes and "Pin" items on items on items. Through this website, I found that I LOVE to a. Pin anything that I think I could (or could not) make out of yarn and b. read the blogs (that are in English) that I find these yarn pins on. But the thing I always noticed about these blogs? They were always written by 30-something, stay-at-home, happily-married women. And that was something that I could NOT relate to, as a teenager, having a fresh start at a University. This craft that we do is not just for grandmas or for moms, it effects different people at different stages in our lives. Me? As of now, I'm just a freshman in college. I don't have all the time in the world to create, I make time to sit down and knit or crochet my latest project.

So, I welcome you on my journey. Let's see how this goes, folks. 

xoxo
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment