Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Oh What a Beautiful Morning

Good morning, readers! It is 9am on a Wednesday and I am UP...this is the earliest I have been up since I got home from school!

Yesterday, in the midst of shoveling the never-ending snow two different times times, I got a LOT of crocheting done in preparation for putting together my Scottie Dog Pillow! I finished crocheting the blue and yellow squares, sewed in the ends of all of the colors, and pieced each side of the pillow together (attached with bobby pins of course). These squares are just waiting to get pieced together!

Finished Side 1

Finished Side 2
I started working on the 30-square band, here is the progress I made last night:
Sorry this one's blurry! I'll get a better one later, I promise :)
My goal is to finish the square band by tomorrow night, so I can start using the extra yarn to stitch together the pillow. The ultimate goal is this entire project to be done before Sunday night!

Let's see how this goes!

xoxo
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment