Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014: My (yarn-related) New Year's Resolutions

Well, that time of the year has come and gone. We all watched Ryan Seacrest count down to midnight and celebrated with friends and family alike. New year, new slate; right? Well, it's January 2nd, and I haven't made any radical changes to my lifestyle--nor do I plan to.

But, I aspire in 2014 do make some changes in the way I "play" with my yarn. So, I present to you Paige's 2014 Yarn Resolutions:

  • Re-organize my ever-growing yarn stash in my basement
  • Do some more knitting projects (kind of balancing the knitting/crocheting I do)
  • Create my own original pattern
  • Blog at least 3 times per week
  • Learn how to crochet amigurumi
  • Attend the Knitting/Crochet Club at school more often
  • Investigate about opening up an Etsy shop (and possibly actually open one!)
  • Create more tutorials on ohsostitchy.blogspot.com
Right now, at about 11:30 on January 2, 2014, that's all I got.
I plan on reflecting here in December 2014, right before we ring in 2015 with more fun, friends, and family, to see how much I can really accomplish in one year. I just can't wait!

xoxo,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment