Monday, January 27, 2014

Winter College Project #2: Another Netted Scarf

Well, I have officially caught that "bug" again! Nope, not a sickness; a yearn to knit and crochet constantly!

So, last night, after I finished the blog post about the sparkly ruffled scarf, I went back into my yarn stash and pulled out my Starbella skein in Spring Bouquet.

Here is what I have of my "garden scarf" (as I would like to call it!)

Sorry for the sideways picture! 
up close and personal look at the colors included in the garden scarf!
nice little detail shot of how Starbella yarn loops look - it's very pretty!
At the rate I'm going, this scarf will be done by tonight! (If you cannot tell already, I have an exam that I can't study any longer for) Check back later to see another post with the finished garden scarf!

xoxo
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment